Saturday 21 July 2012

Le Tour

Well I never @kateprice9592 has tweeted!

Life changed at around 5pm today when Bradley Wiggins destroyed the field to effectively win Le Tour. Sir Chris Hoy has said that he considers this to be the greatest achievement ever by a British sportsman. He's a legend, so what does that make Bradders? I am in awe of today's performance.

Frankly unless Jess runs up the flagpole naked after winning the heptathlon it's difficult to see how I can vote for anyone else come the BBC vote for SPOTY!.................Here's hoping........

In the meantime we have a new house mate. My darling niece Georgie (@georgiembprice) is in the house for the Olympics (amongst many countless others - the no vacancies sign is shortly to become illuminated and enhanced by neon). I believe I may learn more about Twitter than before, I suspect my liver may learn how to recover less quickly!

 Less than a week to go........can barely breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment