Tuesday 10 July 2012

Its a small world

Heaven's above!  We have people reading this stuff in Russia, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and Canada. Just wish I had a cat in hell's idea of how you have found out about me and much more importantly who the hell the anonymous posters are? So if any of you out there know how I can let you know that I have ranted again (i.e. setting up what I believe is called an RSS feed) please let me know.

Loving the feedback by the way. Just remember that wearing specs at the end of my nose, shouting at things that I shouldn't and behaving in a worryingly belligerent fashion, when I am old enough to take a deep breath, is who and what I am. I was rightly accused of being a bit sterile earlier today and that is frankly horrendous.

Apparently I am not allowed to shoot foxes in the garden. We have panelled/slatted fences. Who am I going to kill other than me and the mangy child eater? My choice surely?

2 comments:

  1. I have a mate with a silenced shot gun who will despatch your foxes from an upstairs window, thus firing into the ground. The best bait is spag bog.

    Marzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get rid of the mugshot at the top of the page, or reduce its size some....


    Patrick

    ReplyDelete